November 02, 2009

早晨.

Today I:
  • scabbed My life as McDull off Kelvin. ffs. i have to burn it for Cassie.
  • bought my PAN tickets from the office. I really dont think that it is necessary for us to pay five dollars for our parents to watch us perform. how much food do they even get?
  • after that, we 893ed our way to garbo, then 132ed to sunnybank. and bought milk tea "in a packet" from 寶島.
  • Then went next door and bought danishes. i was meant to buy a chocolate asian pancake, but cassie bought the last one. OMG. i finally know where to get good asian pancakes.
  • Went to Plaza and bought fresh milk tea. for three dollars. cheapness >:]
  • AND. THEY WERE PLAYING CHRISTMAS CAROLS. THERE IS STILL A MONTH FFS.
  • so munted.
  • 155ed back to penson street.
Dear Kenta, You are munted.
Love, Mum. xoxoxo
PS: Please pick up my bra from Santa's workshop. kthxbye.
Just a letter me and Cassie made up. C:
lahf you lots Kenta.