July 05, 2010

WARNING: BITCHING

Dear Jacky,
How can you remain so calm and not get pissed for such a long period of times?
I am sure you have met/met people like B先生 and/or C小姐.
I ADMIRE YOU

Which brings me to the point.
B先生, you are a hoar.
You say that I have been abusing you, annoying you, etc.
Have you even taken a look at yourself?
I managed to get from not minding you to hating you to an extent that I cant look at your face and not getting pissed.

You find every possible way to annoy me.
Yes. I am 45kg. So what?
You can call me skinny; making you average
or
You can call me average; making you fat.
I HAVE HIGH METABOLISM. YOU DONT.
SO HANGING ONTO MY SHOULDERS WHILE I WALK SO THAT YOU DRAG BEHIND ME

ISNT GONNA MAKE ME FATTER/YOU SKINNIER.
YOU PUSHING ME TO MAKE ME WALK FASTER ISNT GOING TO MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT


I wanted the swing
Patricia wanted the swing
You want the swing.
I got to the swing.
Patricia understands the concept of WAIT FOR YOUR FUCKING TURN.
You didnt seem to.
YOU NAGGING ME; AND SHAKING THE CHAIN OF THE SWING TO GIVE ME MOTION SICKNESS DOESNT WORK.
IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE:


and no, its not overexagguration.


I am corrupted.
I tell jokes.

Me telling a joke does not give you the reason to smack me over the head.
That is called assault.
You not hitting me hard enough/hitting me on the wrong angle does not give you the reason to hit me again.


I am sitting on the orange cushion; D小姐 is sitting on the blue one.

there isnt enough space for half on me to fit in between that.
BUT. you have to squeeze in there. and you are SO FAT.
and i end up getting pushed off.


that gives me more than enough reason to dislike/strongly dislike you.

ʎǝןɹıɥs :p
ɐıɔıɹʇɐd :ɔ
ןןǝɥɔʇıɯ :q