October 19, 2009

肚痛..

my tummy had a boo boo last night.
the whole fcking night.
ffs.
I HAD TO WAKE UP
AT 2AM
TO HAVE PANADOL.

I HAD TO WAKE UP AGAIN
AT 4AM
TO 'RUB' 如意油 ON MY BOO BOO.

HUZZAHHH.
then cuz of this,
i couldnt go to wet'n'wild
and shove kenta off the train D:
or go down the jetstream
cuz i said i would on my birthday.
on my birthday,
i didnt go down the jetstream cuz i went into the wave pool
after eating
and my tummy had a boo boo.
but this time i'm not even bothered going.
i'll probably just sit there.
on the train.
for an hour.
then guard the bags.
for three hours
because my tummy hurts.
until lunch.
then eat lunch.
then guard it until we go back.
then sit on the train
for an hour.
but i didnt watch the land before time..
ngawww.
used to love that show.
actually, i should have went to wet'n'wild.
cuz my boo boo felt better after 10.

but oh well (:



first post in fages.
enjoy it. (: