April 26, 2009

Valeriee Wongggg~

OHHH.
allo all~.
thanks to valeriee,
i has a blog >:3
LOL.
thanks~
<333

ew.

my computer is being a whore.
i cant even go onto the internet.
that isnt good.
windows 7 was working okae.
everything worked except for msn.
i got pissed and installed vista.
i cant find my way around things anymore.
the navigation thing is being gay.
and thats where the internet screwwed itself <3
HELLO XP
good plan?
yes.
gonna work?
yes.
did it work?
no (:
so i figure out that my internet card thingo is screwed ):
ahhh.
my poor kou-fu has got cancer D:
now my mum is in sydney.
and isnt coming back for a hell of a long time.
5 days? D:
i want my mum's cooking ;-;

eh. i hope you get better kou-fuu
the first week of school is so FHDJKGNSD longg. ==
even though its just a 4 day week.
and the weekends go by so slowly as well.
OMG.
WHAT A FIRST <3>
mm. thats probably it,
my dad just got back
so im gonna harass him to fix my computer,
make calls to the computer companies
rage rage rage.
bahhhbai~ <3>